Wednesday, November 23, 2011

wordless wednesday or wordfull?

hye there peeps..
so today i got few things to say..
mostly about how i am as a person..what im like..what i don't like and hate..
just thought of posting entry to clear things about myself..(
i dnt know to who im explaining, but hell, i dont care)

what i like/love:
~food,LOVE plain water(cant live without it)
~music~kpop,r&b,english etc..
~writing
~action movies(the bloodier the better)
~shopping
~shoes

what i hate:
~lagu jiwang karat melayu(i hate listening to it, and I HATE people singing to it)
~hate listening to girls talking nonstop abt boys,(gives me headache)
~being at place crowded with ppl
~being in long line
~waiting
~being stared at for no obvious reason
~anything in pink(i like warm,smooth pink, as long as its not on me)

sooooo, thats about more or less of what i like and hate..
there are other things that i didnt put up..but these are some of my top like n hate lists...
whenever things i hate happen, i would either go balistic and shout at those concerned or i just put on my headphone and turn up the volume so i wont hear anything..
right now, im really trying to control my anger cz i dont want to pick fights with anyone..
im just trying to live my life peacefully without any crap disturbing me..
just wanna complete my studies in a proper manner..
"sabar2, lagi 3 bulan je lg"
call me insensitive whatever, im tired of always caring about ppl's feeling, when nobody even care how i felt..
tired about being stabbed at the back, fooled around, taking advantaged of..im done..
im not perfect, and i never said i was perfect in any way..but im human too, i have feelings too..
you dont like being told this? then be it, you can't always have what you want in life you see...

No comments:

Post a Comment